Welcome to the World Free News Social Toolbar!
Now you can stay connected to YOUR Facebook, Twitter and Gmail accounts no matter what page you are on, at home and at work, simply by installing this handy toolbar on your browser. With social media becoming such an intricate part of our daily lives, we wanted to create a way that you could browse the web and still have full access to YOUR social media without leaving the page. Guess what? We did it! Best of all…IT’s FREE!!!
Click on the live screenshot below to enlarge it then, take a close look at the toolbar in action! The toolbar is fully tested and works with Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8 as well as with Firefox up to 4.0.
Toolbar Buttons and Features (from left to right):
- World Free News Button – Takes you directly to our home page.
- Down Arrow Button – Pull down menu with the same categories as on our navigation menu such as Home, News, Entertainment, etc. Allows you to directly navigate to the page you want without going to the home page first.
- Search Box – A handy place to kick off a search. Powered by Google.
- Our Facebook Button – Takes you directly to our page on Facebook.
- Our Twitter Button – Takes you directly to our Twitter page.
- Live RSS Bar – Provides scrolling view of our RSS feed. Gets updated when we publish a new story. Click on story displayed to go directly to it. Click down arrow for a list of stories with direct links.
- YOUR Facebook Button – This is linked directly to your Facebook account with these functions:
- Click the button to share any page you are viewing on your wall.
- Click the down arrow to see a list of options:
- Share – shares the current page on your Fb wall
- Refresh – gets the latest posts from your friends (pics to the right of button)
- My Wall – takes you directly to your wall
- Logout – log out of Facebook
- 3 friends’ thumbnails – your last three friends who posted on Facebook. Hover on thumbnail to see info on friend. Click thumbnail and get latest post and replies to it. Lets you reply without leaving current window.
- YOUR Twitter Button- This is linked directly to your Twitter account with these functions:
- Click the button to tweet without leaving the page. Allows to to tweet a link to the page if you want to share it.
- Click the down arrow to see a list of options and the latest incoming tweets:
- Tweet – tweet without leaving the page. Allows to to tweet a link to the page if you want to share it.
- Refresh – gets the latest tweets and displays them without leaving the page. Click on displayed tweets to go directly to the one you want.
- My Tweets – takes you directly to your Twitter page
- Logout – log out of Twitter
- YOUR Gmail Button- This is linked directly to your Gmail account with these functions:
- Button displays number of unread messages when logged in.
- Click button to open a compose mail window without leaving the page you are on.
- Click the down arrow to see a list of options and a list of messages:
- Inbox – Go directly to your inbox.
- Refresh – gets the latest emails and displays them without leaving the page. Click on displayed emails to go directly to the one you want.
- Compose Mail – open a compose mail window without leaving the page you are on.
- Logout – log out of Gmail.
Can’t wait to get it? We couldn’t wait either! To get yours, simply click on the image below and it will take you to the World Free News Toolbar Installation page then, click install, that’s it! No gimmicks or advertising, just a free toolbar for you to enjoy!
Click here for your free Social Toolbar!
(click once and wait 15 seconds for window to open)